A Failure to Communicate – How the Absence of Common Language Risks Your Digital Future
28. June 2017 BY Michael Müller
Our co-founder and partner Michael Müller was interviewed by Innovation Ecosystem, a community of like-minded business leaders taking advantage of world-class resources proven to deliver results for individuals, teams and organisations, irrespective of geography, industry or company size.
The podcast covers
- The three most typical ways businesses are being impacted by digitization – through the creation of entirely new business models, by establishing new customer experiences, and via transforming the delivery of whole parts the operations of a business via technology
- The challenge established businesses face in dealing with their technology ‘debt’ in contrast to startups who can build their infrastructures from scratch at a fraction of the cost
- How a “failure to communicate” still exists between the IT and management groups of businesses – even as the importance of technology to operations continues to grow
- The reality of customer acquisition costs for startups compared to the established client bases of existing businesses